- International business expert with over 25 years of experience growing worldwide brands in emerging markets;
- Accredited ICF Executive Coach;
- 10+ years of coaching for international businesses;
- Area Vice President Tupperware Brands for 15 years;
- D. in Economics;
- Author of numerous publications on business development, people motivation and leadership;
- Member of The Moscow Chamber of Commerce for development of investment culture in business;
- Member of the Independent managers Association;
- Alumni Club Member, CCL, IMD, INSEAD, LHH;
- Woman of the Year, Forbes, 2006;
- Best company executive, Ernst & Young;
- Best executive of the year, 2013, The Moscow State Parliament and FSRP;
I work with businesses and individuals from all over the world on their personal and professional development. As a global business expert I have vast experience in business operation, sales and strategic management. I am passionate about helping leaders expand their knowledge, learn how to build and grow successful teams and teach them necessary motivation and creative leadership tactics.
I enjoy working with all ranges of clients, from young promising entrepreneurs to established business leaders that are looking to scale, to corporate departments.
Throughout my career I held senior positions in top-20 pharmaceutical companies like Merck Sharp & Dohme и Smith Kline Beecham and acted as Area Vice President of Tupperware Brands CIS (top-8 international companies in direct sales) for 15 years. Under my leadership the cluster grew to new heights and won awards «Country of the decade» and «Country of the year» out of more than 100 countries for fast growth of the business.
I have been successfully introducing coaching into corporative business for over 10 years. For past 3 years I have been primarily focusing on consulting and business development, supporting both established corporate leaders and young promising startup founders.